Defending Texans Charged With Federal Crimes
Criminal defense attorneys are everywhere, but how many have the background, skills and experience to adeptly handle federal criminal cases? Defense lawyer Abundio Rene Cantu in Laredo, Texas, has ample experience in the federal criminal arena both as a prosecutor and as a private defense attorney. He represents individuals as well as alleged leaders of organized crime in federal court.
Examples Of Federal Crime Charges Handled By The Cantu Law Firm
Cases may involve serious charges such as:
- Large-scale seizures of cocaine and other illegal drugs
- Transporting of controlled substances without authorization to do so
- Human smuggling of illegal aliens
- Kidnapping across state borders and other violent crimes
- Assault on border patrol agents
- Illegal re-entry into the United States after deportation
- Weapons violations
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- White-collar crimes
- Money laundering, wiretapping and conspiracy to commit crimes
Whatever the charges, Mr. Cantu is ready to hit the ground running in your defense through investigation and preparation of strong arguments in your favor.
A South Texas Law Firm Ready To Defend Clients In Federal Court
The Cantu Law Firm is conveniently located very near the federal court in Laredo, Texas. Mr. Cantu has abundant experience navigating the federal criminal justice system and its challenges such as mandatory sentencing guidelines. He often succeeds at getting cases moved from federal to state court or charges reduced from felonies to misdemeanors.
Will Your Case Settle Outside Of Court Or Proceed To Trial? Mr. Cantu Can Take Your Defense As Far As It Needs To Go.
Mr. Cantu is always willing to try a case if necessary. He collaborates closely with appellate attorneys when an appeal becomes necessary.
Abogado tejano bilingüe. Se habla español.