Charged With Assault Or Domestic Violence In Or Near Laredo? Contact The Cantu Law Firm For Advice And Advocacy.
From a minor altercation to a near-fatal fight, a wide range of circumstances can lead to violent crime charges. An arrest may come with charges of:
- Assault and battery
- Domestic violence or domestic abuse
- Aggravated assault
- Armed robbery
- Vehicular manslaughter
- A sex crime
What Are The Most Promising Defenses In Your Case?
If you have been charged with a violent crime, your best defense may include one or more of the following:
- Police evidence cannot prove that you were the perpetrator.
- You acted in self-defense after another person threatened you or attacked you.
- The injured person or the person who was killed was somehow negligent.
- You acted out of passion, intoxication or mental illness.
A prompt, detailed investigation offers the best opportunities for a favorable outcome after an arrest. If The Cantu Law Firm represents you, you can count on a skillful, focused defense with goals including:
- Averting or mitigating damage to your life now and long-term
- Keeping you out of jail
- Getting charges reduced or dismissed
- Getting charges modified from a criminal case to a civil matter
- Preventing a criminal record that would follow you for years
- Restoring your access to your home and children, in the case of domestic violence accusations
Get A Case Evaluation With No Further Obligation
Attorney Abundio Rene Cantu in Laredo, Texas, is prepared to advocate zealously on your behalf in pursuit of the most favorable attainable outcome. Take charge of your life and your future. Call 956-290-9543 or send an email inquiry to request a case evaluation by an experienced criminal defense lawyer..
Abogado tejano bilingüe. Se habla español.